Senior Manager, Global Digital Experience
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
The Senior Manager, Digital Experience leads our global UI/UX efforts and is passionate about design, user experience and lead nurture. He/she will be responsible for the experience across all of our digital properties such as our corporate website, blogs, and microsites. With a focus on design thinking and user experience, he/she will add, remove, and improve experiences across the user journey. This person is someone with a passion for creating simple, yet engaging, user experiences. You think first about what the customer wants and then execute. You naturally collaborate to conceptualize, design, and bring designs to life. You are a problem solver who loves data, you confidently create user flows, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes, and review your impact on the customer journey. You are equally as capable at leading a team.
- Manage all user experience improvements, coordinating closely with Product Marketing, Communications, Marketing Operations and other internal stakeholders
- Serve as a strong advocate for the end user, armed with quantitative and qualitative data that provides analysis and insights into ways to continuously improve and innovate the digital customer experience
- Use voice of customers to champion customer-centric optimizations
- Lead Web Design teams in developing wireframes, concept design mockups, and clickable prototypes to illustrate the design approach, gain stakeholder buy-in and ultimately support customer engagement
- Champion, evangelize, and educate stakeholders on best practices in UX design that drives engagement, conversion and customer loyalty
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion on the company website
- Collaborate closely with Marketing leadership to create a lead nurture program for brand and demand journeys
- Manage design resources and external vendor partners to deliver on-time and on-budget
- Project manage web related projects and liaise with business units to ensure we meet their needs
- Strong design, user experience, user interface development skills
- Must have diverse experience in digital communications and digital marketing
- Have a track record of successfully managing external agencies and vendors
- Deep operational experience of digital marketing programs and campaigns
- Working knowledge of search engine marketing and search engine optimizations
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills; proficiency with Google Analytics and AdWords a plus
- Solid grasp of online marketing optimization best practices
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently, and with limited direction when necessary
- Good communication skills – must be able to express analytical findings to key stakeholders
- Inquisitive personality, someone who sees a data point and wants to understand the behavior that influenced it
Your Education & Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a marketing or related field
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of professional experience preferably in B2B High Tech, Software, or Life Sciences industries
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-15