Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Manager Global Policy and Regulatory Affairs
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Intuit is looking for an innovative and strategic policy leader to join our global policy and regulatory affairs team. Candidates should be able to manage high energy and fast paced interactions with internal and external stakeholders- including business leaders, legal teams, marketing teams and financial services regulators. Candidates should also have a strong knowledge of and background in advocacy and public policy development pertaining to global financial services issues and policies.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates produces better results and is critical to our success as a global company. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- At a minimum 10 years of relevant experience representing a large financial services organization, working as a policymaker and/or regulator on financial services issues, or representing a financial services trade association.
- Strong knowledge of and background in advocacy and public policy development pertaining to financial services, FinTech, and consumer protection issues.
- Keen understanding of the regulatory process as it applies to global financial services issues.
- Self-starter with a proven record of accomplishment of successfully working with a wide array of functional groups across an organization and cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster effective relationships and networks with others.
- History of working both independently and as part of a broader team with internal and external stakeholders as needed.
- Ability to balance strategic long-term projects and tactical execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; masters, MBA or law degree preferred, in relevant fields.
- The ability to travel based on business needs.
- Develop and manage a global and integrated public policy portfolio for financial services issues with a specific focus on consumer finance.
- Work directly with business leaders, Global Corporate Affairs, legal, related functional groups, and customers to develop and execute effective government affairs advocacy strategies to protect and advance our interests before US financial services functional regulators.
- Develop and drive coordination among relevant internal stakeholders in order to effectively craft and contribute to policy submissions with relevant regulators.
- Effectively track, provide expert analysis, and work in coordination within Global Corporate Affairs’ Government Relations teams to contribute to advocacy efforts including coordinating and developing public policy collateral such as policy position papers and talking points.
- Coordinate third-party outreach including working through trade associations and coalitions, where appropriate, to create a policy environment that helps our financial services customers thrive.
- Provide expert advice to internal business partners.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and experts to identify opportunities and risks arising from global policy and regulatory development.
- Other duties as assigned.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-09-05