Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Manager, JLABS & JJDC Communications
Johnson & Johnson is seeking a JLABS & JJDC Communications Senior Manager. The preferred location is New Brunswick, NJ. The company may also candidates based at any of the JJDC or JLAB locations.
Shapes and executes strategic communication plans designed to advance the reputation of JLABS and JJDC among external stakeholders via media or executive speaking opportunities.
- Shaping and executing strategic media outreach efforts – including both traditional and social media – to advance the reputation of JJDC and JLABS across the global external ecosystem, leveraging the global leaders of JLABS and JJDC, and their leadership teams, as appropriate.
- Shaping and executing strategic speaking platform efforts designed to advance the reputation of JLABS and JJDC, supporting global sourcing initiatives.
- Partnering closely with the Regional Innovation Communication Leaders, and the Global Sourcing & Activation Leader for JJI, to coordinate an integrated media relations approach across JJI and to support regional/local media activities as appropriate
- Representing JJI in the GCA corporate media council
- Coordination with enterprise “engine” and Content Lab to fully leverage enterprise assets in our storytelling.
- Minimum 7 years in journalism, communication or related field
- Bachelor of science in journalism, communication or related field
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Strong media relations skills
- Strong social media skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong familiarity with social media tools and approaches
- Scientific acumen – ability to understand and clearly translate scientific concepts into language understandable for lay populations
- Must be detail orientated and have strong personal leadership skills.
- Must be able to organize work towards deadlines and priorities on a daily basis, and to cope with fast pace.
- Energetic, dynamic, enthusiastic, committed, self-starter with can-do attitude
- Aligned with our Johnson & Johnson Leadership Imperatives
- Ability to travel up to 10%, domestic and international
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-10-26