Senior Manager, Marketing Communications
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
Inflammatix is seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Communications with a track record of building external brand communications that promote strategic storytelling initiatives and establish the Company as the thought leadership in host immune response. As a key member of the Marketing team, you will develop campaign themes and work across Marketing and Medical Affairs to create and curate content. This role reports directly to the head of Marketing. Day-to-day responsibilities of this role include delivering content against an overall content calendar, ideating new content programs, building new content, and project managing meetings and events. Content deliverables include PowerPoint presentations, keynotes, social media posts, KOL videos, and blog posts.
We are looking for an independent self-starter with excellent written communication and critical thinking skills. The successful candidate will be able to take complex ideas about products and technology and explain them in a clear and simple manner. Attention to detail, time management and strong organization skills are critical to deliver high-quality, customer obsessed content.
- Design and execute content campaigns tied to business objectives and focused on key physician and laboratorian stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with Medical Affairs and PR to deliver accurate positioning of our products and solutions
- Continually raise the bar on development of compelling, data-driven storytelling with a customer focus
- Deliver high-quality presentations, keynotes, videos and blog content; leverage mechanisms to drive content adoption for new materials through various channels
- Partner with Product Marketing on positioning, messaging, and go-to-market plans for upcoming launches
- Drive conference planning and manage logistics for external meetings and events
- Manage external vendor partners, including creative agencies
- 3+ years professional experience in content marketing, product marketing, or marketing communications
- Familiarity with HTML and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop)
- Experience working in healthcare industry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Ability to maintain high quality work while meeting tight deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- History of working in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Prior agency experience also a plus
- Prior experience and understanding of digital marketing preferred
COMPENSATION AND CLASSIFICATION:
- Classification: Full-time remote position
- Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience; includes equity package.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision; 401(k) and more.
Inflammatix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions and breastfeeding, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, registered domestic partner status, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job posted: 2021-02-07