Senior Manager, Marketing Communications
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Senior Manager to join the Marketing Communications team. This individual will lead an account management team in the creation and execution of internal and external communications materials for all areas of the Bank. This position will be primarily responsible for leading the strategy, management, and execution of marketing campaigns that acquire new customers, retain existing customers, and increase the value of customers to the Bank. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in an agency or corporate marketing environment and have strong client relationship, people and project management skills.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for developing marketing campaigns through various channels such as direct mail, e-mail and social to attract and retain customers
· Increase customer value by cross selling additional products throughout the customer lifecycle
· Evaluate campaigns against performance metrics
· Collaborate with key stakeholders from across the Bank
· Share findings in PowerPoint presentations with conclusions and recommendations for senior leadership
· Support the management of timelines and prioritize workload appropriately in coordination with marketing communications managers, graphic designers, videographers and copywriters
· Facilitate and monitor approval processes with product and channel owners and Compliance
· Responsible for the quality assurance and accuracy of all marketing materials
· Ensures the timely coordination and completion of projects
· Managing associates through performance management, coaching and mentoring skills
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing with financial services experience a plus
· 7+ years of marketing and/or account management experience in an agency or corporate environment
· Develops marketing campaigns that are fresh, innovative and market driven
· Works well under pressure with focus and speed of execution
· The ability to employ creative problem-solving
· Able to follow brand guidelines, manage and mentor others on the creative team
· Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and project management tools
· Strong project management and analytical skills
· Creative, innovative and resourceful
· Adaptable and flexible with a positive attitude
· Strong presentation, written, verbal and proofreading skills
· Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration and integrity
· Collaborative and comfortable as a team player
· BONUS – Working knowledge of motion graphics, animation and video creative development
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-07-05