Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Manager, Paid Social
About the role
As the Senior Manger, Paid Social, you will be responsible for leading strategy across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc. and managing & growing a team. Working cross-functionally with internal teams, external partners, agencies and more, you will be a key leader in scaling our paid social efforts that deliver on our business goals.
In accordance with applicable law, this role has an annual starting salary of $164,500 plus bonus, a competitive equity package, and benefits (see below). The actual pay may be higher depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Define and plan paid strategies across all social media platforms.
- Manage and mentor our existing team and continue to grow the team as needed.
- Lead and oversee execution and optimization of campaigns with a focus on continuous learning to refine and elevate our media strategies.
- Take a data-driven approach to campaign strategy focusing investments on the most impactful outcomes and specific KPIs.
- Manage and maintain media budgets in alignment with marketing leadership and all business stakeholders.
- Own new paid social channel exploration.
- Partner closely with our creative team, consumer insights, and compliance to create effective and compliant ads in this ever-changing environment.
- Partner closely with our organic and brand teams.
- Build and maintain key relationships with leaders across Marketing, Design, Compliance, and Finance teams.
To thrive in this role, you have
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field.
- 7+ years managing end-to-end media campaigns at an advertising/marketing agency and/or in-house at a tech, consumer finance or innovative, fast-paced consumer brand (B2C is preferred).
- 3+ years management experience.
- Deep understanding of paid social channels with an emphasis on Facebook + Instagram and TikTok
- Excited equally by seeing your numbers improve, helping your team uplevel, and delivering measurable improvements to the customers you reach.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, ability to pivot when the data tells you.
- Strong storytelling skills allow you to zero in on the core customer need and deliver a message about the solution simply, elegantly
- Proven out-of-the-box thinker ready to inspire teams to adopt new media opportunities and take calculated risks.
- A reputation for developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional internal and external relationships.
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Quarterly stipend to spruce up your home office
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-01-09