Senior Manager, Public Relations
- Previous experience leading successful PR programs.
- Strong PR experience in the areas of digital services/apps, consumer lifestyle and consumer technology are preferred.
- You are self-motivated, possess a positive team-player attitude and are passionate about media relations, creative story-telling, problem solving and values-based communications issues.
- You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You should have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and detailed project management skills.
- You are a self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You are able work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- You have demonstrated experience advocating for projects and influencing teams beyond your control.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in public relations, journalism, PR agency or corporate settings.
This role will coordinate with PR teams in the US and internationally, helping create and execute communications initiatives, and monitor and analyze developments in the news. On this team, we identify and manage issues in a fast-paced environment and continuous news cycle while cultivating relationships with media, social influencers and with internal and external partners. We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated with a passion for media, consumer technology, and values-based communications issues. This Senior PR Manager will help drive strategy, plan and execute product/services PR programs and initiatives, coordinating cross-functionally across the company.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Job posted: 2021-09-20