Senior Manager of Social Media and Content Strategy
FARE (Food Allergy Research and Education) is seeking a Senior Manager of Social Media and Content Strategy to join our organization and become an integral member of the Creative Services Team.
FARE’s mission is to improve the life and health of the 32 million Americans with food allergies and provide hope for the promise of new treatments. We are a staff of nearly 60+ passionate individuals who help not only raise the voice of those suffering from food allergies but work to educate and raise awareness through various efforts in research, education and advocacy .
The Senior Manager of Social Media and Content Strategy is responsible for leading FARE’s social media approach creatively and tactically. Their duties include staying up-to-date on social media trends, monitoring all social media profiles to determine engagement and developing social media campaign ideas for “always-on” campaigns, yearly moments-in-time campaigns, new product launches and other events.
The primary duty of our Senior Manager of Social Media and Content Strategy is brand development through social media and creative content strategies. They identify target audience, set clear objectives, build an effective content strategy to grow and retain the audience, increase traffic and boost engagement. The Senior Manager of Social Media and Content manages the organization’s online community by reading customers’ comments, answering questions and actively engaging the audience through creative and sticky content posted daily.
- Plan, design, implement and monitor social media marketing campaigns.
- Create, curate and manage social media content, including text, audio, visual and multimedia formats.
- Manage key influencers “Teal Champions.”
- Engage users with prompt responses, organize competitions, ask questions and cultivate relationships.
- Monitor social media trends, including developments in design, applications, strategy and innovation to stay relevant and effective.
- Create comprehensive marketing plans to boost brand image, increase customer engagement and improve conversions.
- Design, implement and manage social ad campaigns integrated into the company’s strategic marketing plans.
- Track social media campaigns’ key performance metrics to maximize results and report progress to management.
- Work with third-party collaborators on cross-promotional campaigns.
- Report out KPI and Metrics monthly.
- Manage monthly social-driven contests.
A successful Senior Manager of Social Media and Content candidate will have prerequisite skills and qualifications needed for duties. The main criteria for employment are work experience and a track record of audience grown across social channels. Candidates must be diligent, creative, social-savvy and have excellent communication skills. The position requires great customer service skills because it involves constant interaction with your audience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of social media platforms, their unique audiences and how to use them to maximize branding and marketing efforts
- Exceptional time management skills and interpersonal relations
- In-depth knowledge of analytics software, content management systems and SEO tools including Sprout, Klear and Gleam.io.
- High school diploma or equivalent (associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing a plus)
- Two or more years of relevant work experience in social media marketing or related role
- Proven knowledge and experience in the fundamental of classical marketing
- In-depth knowledge and application of content marketing theory
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-10-13