Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Manager, Social Responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in Supply Chain Responsible Sourcing, Social Compliance, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Sustainability in a leadership capacity.
Experience in legal, regulatory or compliance-related field.
- Law or Policy-related professional degree.
- Industry expertise and understanding of global manufacturing supply chains.
- Experience working in the technology sector such as hardware / consumer electronics manufacturing.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It’s your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google’s product portfolio possible. We’re proud to be our engineers’ engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $149,000-$236,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Understand current and emerging risks within the supply chain (materiality, geographic location, industry) and evolve the team and its programs to mitigate risks.
- Design, plan and implement strategies to measure the performance and impact of Responsible Sourcing initiatives related to the well-being of workers in supply chains.
- Provide data-driven guidance to support business decisions and inform purchasing practices.
- Build coalitions and drive scalable, measurable initiatives related to worker well-being supply chain initiatives.
Job posted: 2022-11-12