Senior Marketing & Communications Partner – Wealth Management
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced financial services professional for a Senior Marcom Partner role. This person will be responsible for developing and managing campaigns, content, and collateral for our Wealth Management (WM) division. The role is equal parts strategy and execution. In this position, you will lead, design and create innovative programs that align with our overall business strategy, brand, value proposition, desired client experience, and compliance requirements. You’ll report to the Head of Wealth Management Marketing and also partner closely with the broader Marketing team to leverage expertise and resources in digital, content, earned/owned media, direct response and design.
- As a marketing partner within the larger Growth and Transformation group, you’ll be a core champion for our unique sustainable brand with a strong understanding of the bank’s overall brand strategy, value proposition, and key differentiators.
- Collaborate with the WM marketing leader to build and execute the annual WM marketing plan with key strategies and tactics that align with business objectives and overall brand priorities.
- Promote growth in the bank’s efforts with a focus on the Wealth Management division, working alongside key stakeholders to identify client and sales team needs and opportunities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for your assigned products (investments and banking) and help to create and improve sales enablement and marketing tools.
- Partner with specialized marketing functions, including digital marketing, direct marketing, content, social media , advertising and outside agencies to ensure that initiatives reflect best practices and are coordinated and integrated across the Growth and Transformation team.
- Requires deep knowledge of marketing within financial services, investments, advisory or wealth management in both B2C and B2B environments.
- Excellent writing, editing, and oral communication skills with experience developing investment-focused content such as market commentary, investment product presentations and product sales sheets.
- Strong project management background with proven success in meeting tight deadlines.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A passion for customers, marketing, communications, and social media.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision, and quickly comprehend, strategize and effectively execute on changing priorities as necessary.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong influence and collaboration skills.
- Must demonstrate superior written, interpersonal, project management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and other software programs applicable to position and achievement of goals.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer – Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-02-07