Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
Andor Health is seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Communications Specialist for our growing marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for writing marketing communications, creating engaging web content and media relations. Other responsibilities include marketing communications.
- Writing all marketing communications.
- Develop engaging web content and optimize as necessary.
- Oversee and produce, from concept to completion, a broad array of digital, video, and print promotional and communication materials for the organization including press releases, customer success stories, ROI stories and data sheets.
- Ensure all materials present a clear, unified, strategic message for the organization and/or brand.
- Plan, prepare, and distribute original promotional content such as articles, news and press releases, email, blog and social media posts, and other updates on behalf of the organization.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Writing or related field required
- Healthcare Technology writing experience of 5-7 years
- Extensive experience in growth channels like paid media, email, website, affiliates and more
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Experience working in a regulated environment is preferred
- Experience working on cloud-based solutions preferred
- Expert communicator with regards to presentations, writing, conversations, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Thorough understanding of healthcare market developments, strategies and practices
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Andor Health, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. Andor Health offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Andor Health’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Andor Health must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-04-19