Senior Media Strategist / Media Director
Location: NY, NY **Disclaimer** We are ideally seeking someone to work in our NYC office when the time comes to reopen our M Booth facility. At this time, in the wake of COVID-19, we are all working remotely for the foreseeable future and a re-open date has yet to be established.
About the position:
M Booth has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Media Strategist and/or Media Director to join our growing Earned Media Relations team. This particular position will collaborate closely with the Corporate practice group and qualified candidates will bring expertise in business media and executive visibility across corporate and consumer accounts.
The M Boother We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years’ demonstrated experience
- Exceptional understanding of the corporate media landscape
- Have an existing network of media contacts – especially in media targeting the business, C-Suite, and tech audiences.
- Counsel executives and C-Suite on effective earned media strategies
- Partner with colleagues in other departments (account teams, paid, social, etc.) to develop and execute multi-channel media strategies
- Ability to mentor and manage team
- Proven ability to effectively organize multiple deadlines across accounts and teams
- Advanced writing, editing, research ability
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Has a finger on the pulse of culture and a nose in business news
Working at M Booth
M Booth is a collaborative, mid-sized agency with a culture that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity, reflecting our “Be Inspired” motto. This is an excellent opportunity for any earned media relations professional who wants to be part of a team where critical thinking meets creativity. We are fun, collaborative, hardworking and strategic. We’re looking for someone who loves to keep learning and will bring energy, excitement and passion into the position.
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job posted: 2021-05-30