Senior Paid Media Strategist
Digital Reach Agency is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on becoming the best B2B SaaS & Tech provider.
We’re looking for a B2B paid media strategist with experience in the SaaS and Tech verticals. Your job will be to help lead and execute integrated marketing campaigns alongside specialists in creative, reporting/attribution, and development.
At Digital Reach, our focus is on B2B digital marketing, data attribution, tracking our clients’ customers’ actions through the funnel and providing clarity into KPIs and ROI. In-depth tracking and complete transparency are hallmarks of our digital marketing services, helping our clients track KPIs in real-time and transforming digital marketing into a reliable revenue-center. We’ll help our clients with tracking revenue, simplifying and demystifying the digital marketing experience, and presenting it in terms of clear dollars-and-cents ROI.
Paid Media Strategist Responsibilities:
- Development and execution of full funnel paid media strategies in SEM, display, programmatic, video, and native advertising for assigned client accounts
- Managing and making strategic recommendations for $500k-1M+ quarterly paid media budgets
- Executing advanced technical skills within paid media platforms
- Collaboration with graphic design and web dev teams to assist clients with the development of digital marketing collateral
- Audience research, management, exploration, and testing within digital platforms
- Analyze and report on paid media campaign data and performance
- Present paid media plans, performance data, and project updates (internal and external)
If you are excited about contributing in a large way to a company who cares deeply about understanding our clients’ problems and transforming their ideas into reality, we’d love to talk to you.
You’ll be primarily working with Nick Rennard, our Director of Paid Media, and the Paid Media team, but will also collaborate on projects with our SEO, Creative/Design, Web Development, and Reporting/Attribution teams.
Expectations for this position:
- You must be self-driven: Our company is remote, meaning you’ll be working from home with occasional optional travel (optional team meetups and/or client visits). So we need people who are self-motivated, excellent at time management, tech-savvy, resourceful, adaptable, and accountable.
- Open communication is key: Our clients trust us to translate their business needs into action items. In order to do this, there is a high level of collaboration with both clients and their stakeholders, as well as our internal teams.
- Empathy is primary: In order to provide solutions that work for the client, you’ll have to dig deep into what problems they’re trying to solve, and give recommendations and guidance on B2B digital marketing best practices. Part of being B2B experts is understanding B2B barriers and being able to demonstrate both empathy and expertise.
- Detail-oriented work: Making sure that items are aligned, establishing clear action plans, and providing transparent and concise reporting are all extremely important. We aim to be the best digital marketing agency geared towards B2B SaaS & Tech, and we can only do that if we ensure quality – even if that means catching mistakes from items provided by the client.
- You are able to focus on both the big picture as well as get into the nitty gritty of a project
- Excellent time management, written & verbal communication, and organization skills
- Independent worker, but know when to get feedback or thoughts when running into issues. You aren’t afraid of constructive criticism
- Out-of-the-box thinker – you aren’t afraid to fail or try new ideas that you haven’t tried before
- Able to work remotely – we communicate via Gmail, Asana, Slack, Harvest, and Zoom
- 3+ years of paid media experience (Preferred: some years at an agency and/or in B2B SaaS & Tech)
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics (required)
- Experience with LinkedIn, Microsoft Advertising, and DSPs (required)
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (bonus – not required)
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across marketing teams
- Ability to effectively discuss feedback and accept constructive criticism
- Experience working remotely (bonus – not required)
- Excellent understanding of buyer’s journey (required)
Benefits of working full-time at DRA:
- We value a healthy work-life balance, and you’ll find it rare that anyone is working more than 40 hours a week (and we highly discourage working on the weekend)
- Unlimited PTO policy, maternity/paternity leave, health benefits, 401k plan + matching, and a workstation reimbursement policy
- $90,000+ salary
- We make an effort to maintain a friendly work environment even though our entire team is remote – our general Slack channel gets bombarded with GIFs on a regular basis and we have a yearly in-person meetup!
- Weekly department meetings to check overall progress and pain points
- No micromanaging. The only way remote work is successful and efficient is if we all trust each other to do our work. You’ll have a lot of autonomy, so if you’re the kind of person who needs micromanaging, this role is not for you.
Digital Reach is committed to diversity in its workforce. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-29