Senior Policy Analyst
The objective of this State of Work (SOW) is to obtain an Subject Matter Expert (SME) with experience in exercise program management, exercise planning and execution in order to develop and manage a formalized exercise program which is designed to provide strategic and tactical exercise support to the FBI involving WMD international and domestic exercises.
The contractor shall provide the following: One Subject Matter Expert with expertise/skills in the following : exercise program management, exercise planning, exercise execution to support with the development of a formalized exercise program for the WMDD.
The Subject Matter Expert will assist the WMDD with the development, management and to lead when necessary a variety of exercise formats including but not limit to, table top exercises. WMD crisis operation exercises and “no notice” WMDD readiness drills. The SME shall perform the following tasks:
- Develop a Standardized after action formal format for the Exercise Branch and manage the process to ensure these reports are properly populated on designated exercises and real world events.
- Provide Programmatic support to the Exercise Branch led by the FBI which will entail coordinating, documenting, tracking and disseminating interagency exercise synchronization and strategic exercise integration efforts.
- Provide FBI support to the United States government globally, integrated exercises, and WMDD threat mitigation teams.
- Provide exercise administrative and logistical support to designed interagency domestic and overseas WMD exercise meetings, planning conferences, and events to ensure: 1) WMDD equities are properly integrated and represented; 2) Logistical requirements are covered for all WMDD personnel participating in exercise planning and exercises; 3) FBI specific after action items are properly captured in exercise final report, and 4) Provide exercise scenario development support.
- Prepare presentations for training, exercises, and meetings.
- Provide any additional support to interagency meetings/conferences as requested.
- Provide in-depth written after action reports for table top and field training exercises involving policy application and performance evaluation, with recommended interagency corrective action. Prepare meeting/conference minutes, briefs, plans, and point papers as requested.
- Ten (10) years of professional experience to include industry and military background to analyze, assist, measure, and coordinate organizational and operational programs for law enforcement clients.
- Required Active Clearance: Top Secret with the ability to obtain SCI clearance.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree
- Background in tactical or strategic joint military exercise planning preferred.
- Extensive software skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite) and Internet research abilities.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of interagency After Action Reports for exercises or real world operations.
- Strong knowledge of exercise scenario development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work independent.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-04-13