Senior Policy Analyst
CIYIS is seeking a Senior Policy Analyst to join our team in support of a Federal Health customer in the Washington, DC metro area.
- Required: Legislative Affairs experience with a Government or non-governmental organization, to include evaluating legislation and responding to high-level inquiries.
- Must have working knowledge and at least 10 years’ experience with the functions of the DoD, DoD Medical Research and the Military Health System to include Health Affairs, the DHA and the military service research systems.
- Experience with the Disability Evaluation System (DES) either as a Military Department Medical Evaluation Board member, Physical Evaluation Board member, staff officer, and/or contractor.
- Experience supporting the Integrated Disability Evaluation System (IDES)
- Experience supporting the Special Compensation for Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (SCAADL) for the VA/DHA.
Educational & Work Qualifications:
- The Senior Policy Analyst must possess a BA/BS degree in a related subject area including government relations, political science, and/or business administration.
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- U.S. Citizen.
Learn more here
CIYIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.
Job posted: 2020-06-03