Senior Policy & Strategy Analyst
Xator seeks enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starters to join our team. Our leadership aims to attract and retain the best and brightest employees, maintain an environment built on trust and pride, and encourage individual and team achievements. We uphold ourselves to an exceptional professional standard of conduct, setting ourselves apart from our competition.
Xator is dedicated to creating and maintaining a lifelong learning environment. We encourage forward-thinking, innovation, and out-of-the-box ideas in an inclusive environment. Our training and continuing education programs allows us to constantly improve services and deliver innovation to our customers. We invest in our employees and they, in turn, advance our clients’ mission.
Clearance Requirement: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI and Polygraph.
We are seeking Policy & Strategy Analyst at various skill levels to support our customer in Bethesda, MD to provide policy and strategic support. The ideal candidate will have experience working with the ODNI, a strong policy background, and exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- The Contractor shall assist in policy development, assessment, analysis, review, recommendations, preparation, and promulgation for all Government agencies. The Contractor shall support the Government in creating and developing CI and Security policy that affects non-IC government agencies that do not fall under the DNI (i.e., Department of Agriculture or the Department of Energy.)
- The Contractor shall support activities related to planning, implementation, and revision of the National Counterintelligence Strategy (NCIS), the National Intelligence Strategy (NIS), national intelligence policies (such as the Unifying Intelligence Strategy), and other strategies as required.
- The Contractor shall support in the coordination, research, analysis, review, and revision of new and existing national-level CI and security policies, processes, and requirements.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree MUST be in one of the following fields — Counterintelligence, Government, Insider Threat, Library Science, Logistics, Politics, Political Science, Security, or Supply Chain
- Extensive experience facilitating working groups to resolve complex policy issues.
- Extensive experience creating professional policy products.
- Extensive experience with balancing a diverse workload in order to meet changing and competing requirements, and advanced capacity to prioritize or recommend priorities and courses of action to the customer.
- Advanced skills using MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Pro).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated expertise in supporting U.S. Federal Government outreach and strategic communications.
- Doctorate (PhD) in approved field AND a minimum of six (6) years of experience in associated field; OR
- Master’s degree in approved field AND a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in associated field; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in approved field AND a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in associated field; OR
- Associate’s degree in approved field AND a minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in associated field.
- High School/GED AND a minimum of fourteen (14) years of experience in associated field.
- No Degree AND sixteen (16) years of experience in associated field.
Specialized Knowledge/Skills Requirements
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-07-17