Senior PR Manager
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish! Apple’s worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing and event production. We are looking for innovating, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple.
- 10+ years relevant experience, ideally in public relations leadership roles.
- Deep knowledge and experience in public relations and communications.
- Ability to influence and ultimately implement strategy and process to drive growth, efficiency and productivity.
- Superior organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience in building consensus and driving collaboration by building positive relationships and utilizing data.
- Natural self starter, with an aim to focus and execute with an eye for details.
- Understanding of corporate presentation and visual story telling; prior experience in Keynote preferred.
We are looking for candidates who can drive strategic and operational oversight to support performance and growth for the worldwide product communications organization, and ensure the team can deliver the best work of their lives. Working closely with senior management, the global communications organization, as well as cross-functional partners, you will identify and implement best practices across the product communications team. In this role, you will also work with global communications teams to help develop and execute PR strategies. We are seeking deep public relations and communications experience, natural problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to objectively evaluate and create a broad strategy. Equally important is experience in people management experience, driving execution of strategy, building consensus and expertly navigating complex and constantly evolving environments. We value strong interpersonal and communication skills that effectively mobilize cross-functional partners to accomplish a common goal. You are passionate about driving business results, working in dynamic environments, and have a natural instinct to collaborate with others.
Education & Experience
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-04-25