American Dental Association
Position Responsibilities: This position provides administrative support for the ADPAC Director, two Managers — Membership PAC Compliance/Property & Events; and Grassroots Education in the ADPAC Department. This position reports to the Manager, Membership PAC Compliance/Property & Events. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary and/or required.
Requirements: This position has the following minimum requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5 years of administrative-level/secretarial experience
- Must have excellent oral/written, interpersonal, telephone, team orientation and math skills
- Must be detail-oriented self-starter, possess a high degree of flexibility along with a positive work ethic
- MicroSoft Office Suite; Intermediate level Word and basic level Excel required
- Must be willing to work overtime, evenings and weekends
- Must be able to travel 10-25% of the time
Highly desirable skills include:
- Previous association experience
- Experience with PACs, Legislative and government affairs matters
- Have basic accounting experience i.e. bank deposits, basic financials
- Experience with Aptify and Aristotle highly desired
**This position is located in Washington, D.C.
Job Posted: February 20, 2017