Senior Public Policy Marketing Analyst
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb’s various functions embody the company’s innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The Public Policy Global Campaign Operations team provides marketing, CRM, and analytics infrastructure to support Airbnb’s Public Policy and Communications departments (PC). We are a robust team of technical marketing experts focused on driving measurable and scalable engagement campaigns. The tools, guidance, tactics, and analysis we offer stakeholders support Airbnb’s legitimate and scalable operations in an increasingly regulated environment. We also collaborate with marketing teams throughout the business to ensure our collective work creates an increasingly personalized and meaningful experience for hosts and guests.
This role requires analytic expertise to help strengthen the connection between our marketing campaigns and the value they drive through measurable and iterative practices. This role will also dive into the nuances of our tooling, data integrations, and visualization, translating between non-technical and technical stakeholders.
- Lead and manage segmentation methodology for outbound marketing campaigns, including email, push, SMS, and in-product notifications. Leverage behavior based and modeled targeting to drive strong engagement, offer relevant personalization, and maintain channel health.
- Develop experimentation and attribution framework for political advocacy and regulatory compliance marketing initiatives.
- Own visualization of engagement campaign performance to disseminate insights and trends to our stakeholders.
- Integrate internal and third party data across Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, and internal CMS. Support our integrated ecosystem of tools that drive comprehensive reporting and insights for regulatory planning/negotiation with governmental partners.
- Support ad hoc analytics needs to support Policy and cross-functional throughout the company to better understand host and guest motivations and behavior.
- Build relationships with local and regional Policy teams around the world to support their local data and analytics needs.
- Work closely and cross functionally with other marketers and Data Science to represent our Campaign Operations team across the business.
- 7+ years expertise in business intelligence/data analytics/data architecture.
- Expert in SQL and Python languages.
- Expertise in data visualization and analysis of marketing campaigns performance.
- Expertise designing and running marketing experiments.
- Talent for breaking down complex technical concepts into common language and acting as a bridge between technical and departmental stakeholders.
- Experience working with complex and big data systems across a multitude of relationships and metrics. Ability to apply a creative and nuanced perspective to look beyond common data indicators in order to meet business goals.
- Ability to self-serve and take the initiative to find answers to technical questions.
- Familiarity with B2C marketing, political/advocacy marketing is a plus.
- Experience building and implementing machine learning models is a plus.
- Experience in survey population sampling and survey response analysis is a plus.
- Expertise in R, Java, REACT is a plus.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-07-22