Senior Public Relations Manager
AvidXchange is the industry leader in automating invoice and payment processes for mid-market businesses. Founded in the year 2000, AvidXchange processes over $140 billion transactions annually across its network of more than 600,000 suppliers, transforming the way 6,000 customers in North America pay their bills. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global fintech unicorn and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. with 1,400 employees supporting customers across seven office locations. Our employees live by our core values, including “Innovate to Change the Game”, “Passion about Customer Success”, “Win as a Team”, “Play to our Strengths”, and “Have a Blast”. We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Come join the team!
As Senior Public Relations Manager, you will be an integral member of the AvidXchange Brand Marketing & Communications team, leading public relations to help build and promote the organization’s brand as an innovative, high growth fintech company. The ideal candidate is passionate about storytelling, has experience managing PR agency resources, demonstrates strong writing abilities and is well-versed in developing organic social media campaigns. This role also requires creative thinking and cross-functional project management to drive a successful PR function that supports strategic business objectives.
- Manage PR agency team as an extension of the internal team, working collaboratively to develop and execute AvidXchange’s PR strategy.
- Identify storytelling opportunities across the business that position AvidXchange as a thought leader while reaching key audiences.
- Lead AvidXchange social media strategy, including creating compelling organic content, managing employee engagement programs and partnering with digital marketing on paid campaigns to drive brand awareness.
- Develop communications plans, messaging, press releases, executive bylines and briefing documents that collectively tell a cohesive and compelling narrative about the organization.
- Own industry analyst relationships, working cross-functionally to execute analyst briefings and build end-to-end marketing campaigns that leverage analyst research to support lead generation.
- Oversee award and speaking opportunities, submitting nominations, prepping AvidXchange leadership and developing visual presentations.
- Track and analyze key performance metrics to determine effectiveness of external communications initiatives and provide recommendations to optimize results.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualification
§ 7+ years of experience in public relations, social media, communications or marketing roles.
§ Proven track record creating and executing PR campaigns that drive media coverage.
§ Experience developing strategic communications plans that leverage owned, earned and paid media.
§ Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Advertising or related field.
Preferred Education, Skills, and Qualification
– Experience in B2B communications.
– Ability to flex across marketing communications roles to support deliverables as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
Learn more here
ENTER JOB DESCRIPTION HERE
Job posted: 2021-01-04