Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Senior Public Relations Manager
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you’ll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
Senior Public Relations Manager
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Public Relations Manager with experience in strategic external communications centered around thought leadership, product PR and media relations to join our team in Redwood City, CA
As a Senior PR Manager, reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Communications, you will be a key contributor in strengthening Informatica’s cloud leadership among key stakeholders including data leaders, channel partners, media and industry influencers. You are someone who is passionate about the transformative power of data and enjoys creative storytelling to raise Informatica’s brand visibility. The Senior PR Manager will play a critical role in driving a continuous drumbeat around Informatica’s product and partner innovation with agency support and lead our awards program. Excellent writing, organizational and project management skills are a must for this position as you will be collaborating across multiple teams including product management, product marketing, social and digital.
What You’ll Do
- Support major company announcements, reinforcing Informatica’s product innovation as a cloud data management leader
- Lead product-specific storytelling, both directly and via agency support, to secure trade and business media coverage in North America.
- Act as a liaison between the corporate communications team and social/digital marketing teams on integrated campaigns
- Responsible for managing the Informatica online newsroom to showcase our thought leadership
- Support thought leadership programs, including executive byline placements in North America and speaking opportunities
- Drive the monthly reports that include global coverage and KPIs, providing updates to senior management
- 8+ years public relations work experience.
- Combination of in-house and agency experience preferred.
- Expertise/knowledge of software enterprise markets, and specifically data management or cloud industry, preferred.
- Extensive experience supporting a comprehensive, strategic media relations program.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize between numerous high-profile projects and responsibilities, solid organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated skill in building relationships with top-tier technology and business reporters and editors.
- Experience preparing and supporting executive spokespersons for media interviews.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to achieving results.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in communications, English or marketing.
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-07-13