Senior Vice President, Campaign Strategy
M+R is seeking a Senior Vice President, Campaign Strategy, to collaborate closely with senior leaders across M+R who work in Digital Organizing, Media Relations, Social Media, and Advertising. When necessary, lead oversight of integrated work across M+R’s practice areas and disciplines. Qualifications include:
- 15+ years relevant experience, including 5+ years in campaign leadership roles.
- Demonstrated strategic vision, and tactical discipline, to execute effective pressure campaigns that integrate multiple tactics.
- Experience working on or leading racial justice, criminal justice, and/or economic justice issue campaigns.
- Experience with electoral turnout and/or persuasion campaigns, whether part of candidate campaigns or outside expenditures by nonprofits/PACs.
- Demonstrated facility with anti-racist approaches to campaign strategy, including a deep understanding of how equity issues impact campaigning.
- Demonstrated facility with anti-racist approaches to workplace culture, including ability to foster inclusive and equitable teams and facilitate inclusive decision-making.
- Ability to communicate persuasively in a way that articulates your ideas and conveys your expertise (whether on the phone, in-person, or in writing).
- Ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative data to develop insights and drive decision making.
DRi is leading this search for M+R Strategic Services. Please submit all applications to https://driconsulting.com/position/senior-vice-president-campaign-strategy/
Job posted: 2021-07-22