Senior Vice President/Executive Vice President, Healthcare Policy
In a world of exponential change, BCW is a creative business that solves complex problems by #Moving People. This starts with our people.
Across our global team, we share a common practice: cultivating an open, curious mindset that is committed to growing. We create, contribute and challenge, but we don’t conform.
Our core belief is that the growth of our people fuels the growth of our clients, which powers the growth of our agency. No one aspect of BCW stands alone – when everything is growing together, anything is possible.
At BCW, Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility (I.D.E.A.) are embedded into everything we do for our people, agency, clients and communities we serve. We wholly believe that creating truly inclusive and innovative solutions by growing talent that mirrors the marketplace is critical to our success. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from underrepresented talent across all dimensions of race/ethnicity, LGBTQ, differently abled and veteran status to come and grow with us.
Are you ready to move with us?
BCW is seeking to hire a Public Affairs Health Policy and Communications professional to lead large, complex client relationships and programs and enhance our intellectual capital by driving innovation, developing new products and services, and leveraging our strategic platform of knowledge, insights and ideas.
The primary role of this position will be to lead the development and growth of the healthcare policy capability. The ideal candidate will have a background in both Public Affairs and Communications with experience in analyzing clinical, scientific, economic, stakeholder and political aspects of healthcare issues with the ability to synthesize and translate that information into knowledge-based communications, strategies and tactics.
- Strategic public relations/affairs policy program development, execution and management.
- New business development around the political aspects of healthcare issues.
- Management and organic growth of existing client relationships.
- System-wide talent development to include direct management and mentoring of staff.
- Marketing & promotion of the practice.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in roles of increasing complexity and geographic reach.
- Previous experience providing clients & prospects with counsel and information within the healthcare arenas, while providing in-depth expertise on specific client industries.
- Must have the stature and confidence to be credible as a peer at senior levels of an organization.
- Able to manage complex relationships diplomatically and consultatively.
- Experience with healthcare financing, reimbursement, telemedicine, patient-centric models, IP, innovation focused on population health, clinical trial models and the use of big data are highly preferred
- Industry experience that includes knowledge around pharmaceuticals, medical devices, hospital systems, insurance and access issues.
More about BCW:
BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe) is one of the world’s largest full-service global communications agencies. BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications solutions grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE: WPP), the world’s leader in communications services.
To act. To inspire. To change. We take an analytical approach to obsess over every detail, then add real emotion and creativity to connect with people’s lives and their communities. We’re #MovingPeople – join us.
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-04-19