Social Listening Associate(Washington, D.C.)
Rational 360 is hiring a Social Listening Associate to help lead and expand the firm’s integrated data approach for clients. Candidates must have experience gleaning insights from data sets in an advocacy or political context. Candidates must be eager to work in a fast-paced environment and able to manage a diverse workload. Our firm is committed to high quality, personal service and we specialize in strategic public affairs communications, reputation management, business and consumer public relations and interactive digital communications.
• 1-2 years of experience analyzing online conversation with proven results
• Willingness and excitement to think creatively and entrepreneurially about digital opportunities for individual campaigns and the agency as a whole
• Curious self-starter who enjoys digging into data to help others understand the data and inform campaign-driving insights
• Familiarity with some/all of the following: social listening tools (e.g. Brandwatch, NetBase, Spredfast/Khoros, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, or Meltwater), advocacy and fundraising CRMs (e.g. BSD, EveryAction), Google Analytics, Tableau, and message testing platforms (e.g. Qualtrics)
• Strong background/interest in developing custom Boolean queries
• Expert in Microsoft Excel
• Statistical or business background, with experience wrangling small and large data sets to extract effective and accurate data
• Willingness to experiment and add to a supportive and collegial environment where we can try new things
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to communicate data and analysis visually, verbally and written – tailored to the audience
Email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter to apply.
Job posted: 2020-12-28