Social Media & Communications Analyst, Gilman International Scholarship Program – (3075)
The Social Media & Digital Communications Analyst manages and coordinates all aspects of social media and internal and external communications for the Gilman International Scholarship Program, including newsletters, blogs, email campaigns, press, multimedia, websites, branding, and relevant reporting.
- Develops and curates social media content across platforms. Manages dynamic communities through social media presence and engagement. Gathers and reports information on alumnae activities to demonstrate program impact. Drafts and publishes blog content and manages program web platforms. Creates and implements social media strategies; monitors metrics and analytics, to include social listening
- Develops and implements communication strategy to engage present and past program participants and stakeholders, including newsletters and other campaigns, develops customized social media and media toolkits as needed
- Interacts with external stakeholders, including press/media, vendors, consultants and contractors, and various layers of the Higher Education Community, to professionally represent the program(s) and IIE. Drives earned media strategy for the Program.
- Tracks, monitors and supports production and/or distribution of outreach materials and information. Ensures correct brand usage in creation of all materials.
- Provides in-person site support for large events, capturing and reporting on event activities.
Education and Work Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in order to apply a working knowledge of the theories and principles in a specialized field or work discipline.
- Requires at least two years of related work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior experience with successfully managing social media and earned media campaigns and strategies is highly desired.
- Experience editing and maintaining dynamic website content preferred. Experience living, working or studying in internationally is preferred.
- Experience with international travel and/or working with international communities strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with relevant sector.
- Ability to organize and handle a large volume of work under severe time constraints and pressures.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Superior writing and editing skills highly preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Work Conditions & Physical Demands:
Essential functions are performed in a general office setting with low noise. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other team members and external stakeholders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. IIE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-15