Social Media & Content Manager
Our client is the Global Leader in IT Services, Consulting, Technology, and Digital Solutions with a Large Network of Innovation & Delivery Centers and has a revenue of $20.9 Billion in FY19. They are recognized as Global Top employers for 3 consecutive years.
Our client is looking for a creative thinker and strong content developer, with a passion for content creation and be able to engage with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders. The position includes the following responsibilities:
Role and Responsibilities:
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience, whether at a PR agency or an in-house content and/or social media role.
- Contribute to the region’s corporate social media handles, on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, by working with the Social Media Manager to create compelling and engaging content, with takeovers including creating a plan for the channel, filming stories, securing photos, creating text for the photos/posts, and more.
- Work with the Communications Team and key subject matter experts in different business groups, to develop engaging content focused on customer transformation stories, company initiatives, product launches, employee engagements, virtual and future in-person events, and more.
- Assist the incoming social media inquiries and requests by reviewing and editing copy to ensure posts are on-brand with the company’s guidelines and are schedule on time.
- Work with global social media counterparts as needed to streamline content that reaches multiple geographies and coordinate cross-promotion on social channels for global initiatives as needed.
- Play a key role in working in tandem with the company’s social media agency to ensure the team is tracking against monthly/quarterly/yearly KPIs and metrics.
- Work with the NA Digital Marketing and field marketing managers to support sales initiatives by creating specific social campaigns focused on targeting key decision making executives.
To know more contact me at: Email – email@example.com / Call – 571.321.5947
Techaxis is a US-based firm that specializes in discovering, engaging, and placing top talent globally, for full time or contract positions in leadership and mid to senior-level positions for companies in the technology, healthcare, energy, and education space.
Equal Opportunities Employers Our clients provide equal opportunities to all its employees and all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to their race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, sex, age, nationality, disability, and veteran status. Employees of our clients are treated with dignity and in accordance with their policy to maintain a work environment free of sexual harassment, whether physical, verbal, or psychological. Employee policies and practices are administered in a manner that would ensure that in all matters eqal opportunity is provided to those eligible and the decisions are merit-based.
Job posted: 2020-11-04