Social Media Insights Analyst
Peloton is hiring an experienced Social Media Insights Analyst to join our dynamic, Member-focused social media team in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity that offers varied, hands-on work and the flexibility to learn, grow, and develop in the constantly changing landscape of social intelligence. You’ll have the opportunity to apply your insights to real campaigns and drive real results around engaging our Members.
We’re looking for someone who loves using data to tell stories, and who thrives on helping people and is able to develop a deep sense of the brand and what motivates our community. The Social Media Data Analyst must be an engaging communicator with the confidence to interact at all business levels across the organization, and who can easily translate specialized concepts for any internal audience. Please have a keen attention to detail and a knack for optimizing and creative solutions, and be excited about initiating reporting and exploration as well as servicing existing needs. We want someone who loves solving problems and has experience working independently and juggling multiple deadlines and internal priorities.
- Become an expert user and advocate of our social listening platform and social publishing and analytics tools.
- Implement effective, scalable social media measurement solutions for our team, and communicate relevant insights and campaign results throughout the organization.
- Consult with internal stakeholders regarding social media data and its use in business settings, and help set expectations and KPIs for relevant campaigns.
- Innovate within social data analysis and contribute to creative solutions to activate on your discoveries.
- Provide feedback around tools, vendors, and platform selection.
- Strong (>2 years) working background in social media analytics, ideally in a dedicated role implementing social intelligence solutions or delivering social data insights
- Hands-on expertise using social media analytics platforms (ex. Brandwatch, Netbase, Crimson Hexagon)
- Experience constructing boolean searches, working with unstructured text, analyzing large datasets, and simplifying complex data
- Broad familiarity with social media communities, networks, and tools
- Familiarity with basic statistical concepts (distributions, significance, sampling)
- Experience presenting complex information to stakeholders
- Exceptional time-management and task-management skills
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency with Microsoft and/or Google suites (in particular spreadsheets, presentations, documents)
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company‘s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, Crain’s New York Business‘ Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME‘s Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Job posted: 2020-07-22