Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Social Media Lead, Loyalty and Community
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Lead, Loyalty and Community to help build our member advocacy program on social media. You will be a people manager working collaboratively with the Brand Marketing, Growth, Design, Product, and Member Services teams. Success in this role means developing a program to recognize, reward, and build community among our members, empowering them as Chime advocates on social media. You will report to the Head of Social and Community.
For Colorado based roles: In accordance with applicable law, this role has an annual starting salary of $111,000 plus bonus, a competitive equity package, and benefits (see below). The actual pay may be higher depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Develop a member love strategy – fostering relationships with high value members with the goal of increasing positive sentiment, product adoption and referrals
- Create a scalable program for recognizing and rewarding brand advocates with swag, experiences, educational programming and more
- Manage a growing team of Chimers and vendors
- Strategize and execute social-first advocacy campaigns to increase digital word-of-mouth, online share of voice across and brand advocacy (on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Group, Reddit, YouTube, Tik Tok)
- Cultivate brand advocates in our existing Facebook group through engaging content and exclusive programming and explore opportunities for building advocacy programs on other social channels
- Curate member testimonials and seek ways to utilize them for storytelling, media and research, producing quality content in multiple formats (short-form text, long-form, visual, and video)
- Partner with Product teams to develop advocacy opportunities and social sharing functionality throughout the product
- Champion member stories and partner with teams including Growth, Content, Member Experience, and Product to share findings and build a consistent member feedback loop
- Use social reporting tools including native channel insights, Sprinklr and Brandwatch to monitor social listening and identify trends and opportunities to increase brand advocacy
To thrive in this role, you have
- A mission-driven and naturally member-obsessed mentality. You lead with empathy and use social media as a means to educate, motivate, and build a community
- A strong understanding our core and aspirational audiences, anticipating member needs and motivations
- Organizational skills to develop processes and systems to reach many members, yet make the programming feel bespoke, impactful and human
- Experience building impactful loyalty programs that build strong social promoters
- A knack for being entrepreneurial, self-directed, resourceful, and able to succeed with minimal guidance. You bring 8+ years of experience in hands-on social media marketing/community management; 2-3 of those being in member advocacy or loyalty programming
- Proficiency in social media publishing, listening, and measurement tools. You also have basic knowledge of link creation for social tracking and attribution
- Proficiency with Photoshop and have experience with Figma, Jira, and Sprinklr
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Quarterly stipend to spruce up your home office
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-01-09