Social Media Manager
Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino’s mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
As social media manager, you’ll focus on creating original text and content, managing posts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and more) and responding to followers in a timely, thoughtful manner. We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends, with a passion for staying connected online and an eye for opportunities to build awareness and support for our business and mission.
In this role you will:
- Manage social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter, BBB, Google Reviews, or customer reviews platform etc.
- Manage day-to-day community engagement and communications. Including– but not limited to, legal and product response protocols, 1:1 communication with customers, management of strategic and tactical differences between social channels, pre-programmed posting schedule, etc.
- Manage strategy of customer reviews and ensuring we can acquire positive reviews and properly address negative feedback with best in class service
- Act as a liaison between our social media community, product management, PR, product support, and sales teams
- Grow our social media presence by developing content and campaigns that speak to the experiences and needs of our customers
- Quickly coordinate digital responses and events at the speed of the news cycle that may include legislative work, company statements, and other creative actions
- Display impeccable written communication, creative writing, and organizations skills
- Write engaging copy for social posts, content titles and descriptions and post across multiple platforms
- Monitor social media accounts for engagement from social followers, respond to comments and messages received on social media
- Review and synthesize social media analytics across platforms to determine areas for growth, identify best performing content, and be strategic about new opportunities for engagement
- Participate in improving our overall community engagement by looking for opportunities to improve our current processes and escalating those to management
We’re ideally seeking:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, and able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Polished with excellent interpersonal, communication skills and strong verbal and written skills
- Analytical with a comfort in dealing with numbers and reporting
- Ability to adapt to change and continually evolve skills to meet the ever changing needs of the company
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-24