Social Media Manager
We’re hiring a Social Media Manager to build and execute the content strategy and creation for all of our social media channels (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc), ensuring a cohesive brand voice and ultimately improving brand awareness and adoption to drive DTC strategy.
The Social Media Manager will develop a strategy for all social media platforms, in order to increase brand awareness, build a community consumers can’t resist, and increase sales. This role will own strategy execution, and day to day management of all social media accounts.
- Develop content calendars for all brand accounts across Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Manage day-to-day execution including community management, posting and engaging with the audience in our brand tone across all social platforms.
- Track and report performance data for all social media platforms for bi-weekly reports
- Conceptualize and produce brand-owned content tailored to each platform to drive engagement, reinforce brand identity and hit KPIs
- Collaborate with PR Manager and Marketing Coordinator to identify relevant creators for content partnerships that align with business objectives and brand values
- Craft creative briefs to support influencer and creator projects to ensure ROI
- Plan, create and post Instagram Stories ensuring alignment with digital and social media calendars
- Regularly review the social and digital work of competitors and industry leaders to consistently stay at the forefront of creative trends
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
- 2-3 years brand social media experience
- Knowledge of photoshop and after effects a plus
- Must be expert in Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Facebook
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience with creating Reels and TikToks
We provide competitive compensations packages that include cash compensation + equity.
In addition we provide the following benefits.
- Medical insurance
- Dental + vision insurance
- Complementary memberships to Aaptive Fitness and Headspace
Paid Time Off
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Time away from work to volunteer at an organization of your choosing
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-08-17