Social Media Manager
No Labels is a dynamic, fast-paced organization with many avenues and opportunities for growth. We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to lead our digital outreach efforts.
Qualified applicants must have a strong grasp on today’s social media landscape and a strategic vision for how to employ each major platform in the interest of growth and advocacy. Additionally, this person should be on top of emerging platforms and communication opportunities that can further our cause.
Compensation commensurate with experience. This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19 and will resume full-time in our downtown office space following District of Columbia guidelines.
How to Apply
Submit a resume to jobs(at)nolabels.org with the subject line “Social Media Manager.” Include a digital portfolio site and any additional/relevant materials for consideration.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with our advocacy and growth goals
- Collaborate with our writers, video artists, and designers to create fresh content daily
- Ensure brand consistency in all Social materials
- Monitor traction, engagement, and sentiment on all platforms
- Define social media KPIs, set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Suggest and implement new ideas and emerging platforms to develop brand reach and advocacy impact (moderated Reddit forums, Clubhouse rooms etc.)
- Own and develop all things Social at No Labels. Work with our vendor partners to realize your vision and achieve our goals
- 5+ years experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in Digital Asset Management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Effective storyteller adept at translating complex concepts into compelling messages for different key audiences
- Deep knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and a thirst for learning new and emerging platforms
- General knowledge of web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with social listening tools like Sprout
- Experience with audience and buyer persona research
- Strongly motivated by the mission of No Labels
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
For a decade, No Labels has been working to bring Democrats, Republicans, and independents into a governing coalition—committed to finding two-party solutions to America’s toughest problems. We inspired the creation of the House Problem Solvers Caucus and have built a group of congressional allies who reject the destructive politics of tribalism and division and embrace the need for national unity. Our mission has taken on a new urgency as America’s political divisions threaten to spiral out of control and our best-in-class social and digital media program is essential to achieving our mission.
Job posted: 2021-10-05