Social Media Manager
Are you a social media expert who wants to use your powers to save the planet? GoodLeap is looking for a creative and driven individual who can help elevate our brand through social changes. You’ll bring your deep understanding of the social media landscape, trends and platforms to concept, plan and execute content with a social media lens that lives across owned, paid and earned channels. The right candidate will also develop and/or manage the social channels for other business within GoodLeap which include the non-profit GivePower and our educational platform, NextIQ. Strong writing abilities and attention to detail are also required.
Our mission is to connect a world in which everyone can live sustainably, and we believe that addressing climate change requires a marketplace that profitability creates jobs, improves lives, and cares for the planet.
GoodLeap is the nation’s number one point-of-sale platform for sustainable home solutions, connecting countless mission-driven professionals to billions of capital and millions of people who want to upgrade their homes. GoodLeap’s end-to-end, open technology platform allows businesses, financial institutions, and consumers to drive the adoption of sustainable products, including residential solar, battery storage, efficient HVAC systems, energy-saving windows, roofing, and drought resistant landscaping.
Since we launched our marketplace in 2018, we have enabled over 185,000 homeowners across the United States to embrace a more sustainable lifestyle, while helping financial institutions deploy over $6 billion in purpose driven ESG funds. We’ve also enabled more than $5.8 billion in avoided utility bill payments for our customers and offset more the 30 million metric tons of carbon dioxide. And GoodLeap is just getting started in the estimated $430 billion market for sustainable home upgrades!
GoodLeap is a proud partner of GivePower, a 501c3 corporation bringing clean energy and clean water to communities in need around the globe. GivePower was founded by GoodLeap’s Founder, Chairman and CEO, Hayes Barnard.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute tactics to grow our social media platforms (LinkedIN, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) including editorial calendar planning, implementation, copy writing, and reporting
- Develop social media content strategies to reach various business objectives and enhance online reputation.
- Build a paid social media marketing campaign to assist in the amplification of messages with each stakeholder segment.
- Set measurable goals for social content and cross-channel programs; work with others on the marketing team to determine the proper KPIs and tools necessary to measure
- Collaborate internally with PR and product marketing teams to build holistic social media programming
- Analyze data, write concise metrics recaps and report on the results to the marketing team and management
- Manage social channels for related business’ including the non-profit GivePower and NextIQ
- Copy writing
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years’ experience in social media, content or editorial field
- Exceptional writing skills
- Prior experience in building and executing a social media from the ground up
- Ability to populate a high volume of new content ideas
- Analytical; has a keen understanding of social media KPIs by post type and platform, how to track to business objectives and how to analyze data to craft narratives and reports
- Highly organized; ability to work on many projects with moving timelines
- Proven track record for developing original content programs
- A solid understanding of third-party social media/influencer tracking tools
- Ability to work with a team of individuals to meet organizational goals
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-10-12