Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Social Media and Public Relations Manager
Candidate will oversee Social Media campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. You will also create public relations opportunities for Royal Farms relating to new business, news, and successes with the goal of driving the Royal Farms mission to delight customers in a way that creates loyalty.
Duties and responsibilities
• Manages and develops content for company social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok
• Develops monthly social media plans to increase engagement and presents to Marketing team for feedback and collaboration
• Manages response to customer inquiries that comes in via social media applications
• Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
• Works with Marketing to coordinate ad campaigns within the allotted budget with a social media strategy
• Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
• Manages relationship with media, local community, influencers, consumers, political organizations, and government
• Creates and distribute one press release monthly, at minimum
• Manages the PR aspect of a potential crisis
• Monitors media relations, increase company awareness and likeability
• Organizes and attend one community-based event, new store opening, or press event per month, at minimum
• Works with community to increase charitable perception
• Assists Marketing in overall Marketing strategy
• Other duties as they develop based on job purpose
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
• 3-5 years’ experience managing social media
• Social Media savvy
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-09-21