Social Media Specialist
Have you ever wanted to disrupt a $70bn industry and be a key member of a fully integrated consumer and business facing marketing company which is supported by a supply chain that stretches from the US to Europe and across the Southern Hemisphere? Do you fancy a deep-dive into the intricate details of social media while maintaining the nimbleness of a data-driven, digital company? Are you keen to help a young, fast-growing company continue to evolve into a world-class, employer of choice? Well, then, come say hi!
Firstleaf/Penrose Hill is looking for a Social Media Specialist to report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager. The Social Media Specialist will be a vital part of our Marketing team, responsible for planning and executing our organic social media strategy. In this newly established role, you will ultimately be responsible for increasing brand awareness and engagement with our online community and be the voice of the brand.
We’re a rapidly growing company – if you’re passionate, hardworking, and love interacting with people in social networking environments, this may be the best job you’ll ever have.
A few examples will illustrate some of your challenges
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to define and manage the social strategy to increase brand awareness and drive sales
- Grow audiences on social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Snap, and Pinterest, etc.
- Use platforms like Later to maintain a posting schedule on social media platforms and regularly create platform-specific content including text posts, images, videos and graphics
- Ensure a strong brand voice and persona on social platforms that is consistent across media channels and relevant to our target
- Manage relationships with admins of the Firstleaf Wine Club Lovers Facebook Group and come up with new ways to improve the customer experience and generate incremental revenue
- Develop and manage a social media calendar with engaging and consumer-friendly content that includes seasonal and evergreen strategies to grow an engaged community of fans and drive traffic to our website
- Monitor Firstleaf social communities and handle negative feedback or comments visible on any channel
- Engage with fans and followers to build relationships with the community
- 1-3 years work experience working in social media marketing for a D2C brand
- Proven track record of building social channels
- Creative eye (capable of producing new content)
- Strong understanding of social media channels, content development, and social analysis
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Expertise with social listening and community management tools, e.g. Iconosquare, Sprout, Buffer etc.
- Forward-thinking, well-organized and has an obsession for detail
- Passionate about the Firstleaf brand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people skills — you are friendly, empathetic, a good listener, and you’re invigorated by constant personal interactions
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Highly motivated and self-starting
- Proficiency with Google Applications, Adobe Creative Suite and social media platforms
Working with the world’s best wine company isn’t enough?
Seriously though, we offer remote work*, and a location agnostic philosophy added to a very flexible work schedule. Unlimited vacation time. Further, we offer a truly competitive compensation package with bonus and stock options grants, plus choices with medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts. life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance program, discounted pet insurance. And to top it off: a monthly wine credit with our wine club, Firstleaf.
*Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that the position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.
Job posted: 2021-10-12