Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Social Support Manager
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners — in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at http://www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Social Support Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations for all SiriusXM owned social media care channels, meeting quality expectations, and providing insights to cross-functional teams within the company. The role requires a driven, proactive, detail-oriented, and adaptable candidate who is comfortable with juggling multiple projects at once.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and respond in a timely manner to listeners via all SiriusXM care social media channels and app review channels.
- Recognize and escalate issues involving high-profile customers and potential issues with our product and/or services.
- Elevate the brand by implementing best practices for social media support.
- Identify opportunities and gaps in the support content and make recommendations for proactive responses, shortcuts, and other forms of social support.
- Preserve our customer base by proactively communicating with customers and promoting the value of the service, and membership purchases.
- Ensure positive messaging is maintained in the community and help grow our fans, followers, and subscribers.
- Track and monitor the success of online initiatives and provide reporting to management and cross-functional partners.
- Responsible for platform management and communication with our CSM at Sprinklr to share issues that may arise with the tool, or the social channels we manage.
- Maintain current knowledge of social media best practices and technologies.
- Present product performance updates and user sentiment trends to internal stakeholders/management using a data driven approach.
- Ability to delegate responsibilities and provide leadership and training to junior members of the team.
- Review work of project contributors and provide feedback.
- This position is accountable for day-to-day supervision of outsourced contact center partners conducting Social Media monitoring, response, and escalation activities.
- 3-5 years of experience managing social media brand channels and working cross-functionally with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Strong consumer and/or entertainment social experience.
- Understanding of social media best practices, queue management, and social media reporting.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent computer and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, emphasizing writing, editing, and storytelling – knows how to tell an irresistible story to spark interest and buzz.
- Time-management and organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Outstanding ability to adapt in an ambiguous and fast-moving environment and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and takes initiative.
- Valid US Passport Required.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Energetic and positive team player; ability to work in a team environment
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Strategic thinking
- Thorough knowledge and experience interacting on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and consumer review channels.
- Must have professional writing and grammar skills, as well as a flair for using “social networking speak” and jargon.
- Creative writing ability
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Expertise of Sprinklr, Khoros Care, Hootsuite, Brand Watch, or similar Social Media management software required.
- Knowledge of Zoom and/or Slack software required.
- Salesforce CRM software knowledge preferred.
More details about our company benefits can be found https://jobs.jobvite.com/siriusxm/p/cultureanddiversity!
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Job posted: 2022-01-11