Space Policy Analyst, Mid
Act as a direct advisor to the most senior clients on the highest-level decisions, helping to set the strategic direction of the team. Understand and articulate highly complex space policy problems and plan and implement strategies and approaches for multiple organizational strategy. Research and prepare information for briefings and strategy meetings.
- 3 years of experience in a professional or military environment
- Experience in the IC, DoD, or US civil government space capabilities
- Knowledge of US and international space policies, treaties, processes, and laws
- Ability to analyze inputs from diverse sources and synthesize trends, findings, and expected outcomes
- Ability to draft and present reports and briefings to senior officials
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with wargames or military exercises
- Knowledge of US military operations, US Interagency processes
- Ability to assist in the development, execution, post-event analysis, and reporting of wargames and exercises
- BS degree in Foreign Affairs, Space Policy, or Engineering
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-09