Special Projects Assistant
NCTA has an exceptional work environment with great benefits.
The Office of Special Projects oversees all the activities of the Association’s Political Action Committee (PAC). Primary responsibilities include coordinating NCTA member company solicitations for annual NCTAPAC campaign, maintaining donor database, identifying donor trends, tracking polling data for congressional races, distributing and tracking PAC disbursements.
Primary Job Duties/Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The highly motivated individual assists the Department of Special Projects on the administration of the PAC.
- Receives and screens all departmental phone calls
- Assists in annual PAC solicitation drive, direct mail, general banking, compiling and analyzing donor lists
- Maintains NCTAPAC donor records for the association
- Correspondence to all donors throughout the year including year-end annual newsletter
- Maintains a calendar of all internal and external fundraising events
- Tracks and analyzes current election polling data
- Records PAC disbursements in tracking document
- Assists in preparing reports due to the Federal Election Commission as required by law
- Assists in set up for internal meetings and events
- Prepares and tracks departmental invoices and expense reports, orders and maintains supplies, and makes travel arrangements for the Senior Vice President.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent database management skills, experience in DDC a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and MS Word mail merge function
- Serious attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills, judgement and discretion
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while meeting multiple concurrent deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work well as a member of a team
Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered.
Job posted: 2019-03-24