Sr Communications Insights & Analytics Specialist-284990
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell has an opening for a Senior Communications Analytics Specialist that supports and optimizes the communications organization by providing research, insights, analytics and campaign metrics to measure campaign effectiveness and optimize performance.
This position requires strong research and analytical skills, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to work well with a variety of cross-functional teams.
This role is located in Bell’s Fort Worth Headquarters.
- Research, collect, define interpret and analyze multi-source data on the performance of communications and government affairs activities and campaigns.
- Prepares and regularly informs key stakeholders utilizing reports, dashboards, and other measures of effectiveness
- Monitors and reports on Bell’s competitive brands
- Conducts research, identifies data influencers / variables for specific campaigns and determines methods for factoring in their impact
- Manage data warehouse and relationships with vendors to ensure data accuracy of all reports and tools
- Assist in designing, launching, and maintaining marketing analytics dashboard with clear, easy-to-understand reporting to provide better business insights
- Analyze marketing datasets (including but not limited to web, social, media, and email), draw valid inferences, and prepare insights in narrative or visual forms, including dashboards
- Report communications data using third-party tools including Google Analytics, Prime, Sprinklr, Foresee, and other marketing-related data sources
- Create and maintain data processes and new analytics capabilities
- Identify and document data use methodologies to support credible, reliable, and measurable communications programs tied to business-winning initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to ensure standardization and consensus around measurement and analytical approaches
- Completes other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, information technology, data science, or relevant field
- At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing analyst or similar analytical role using at least intermediate level MS Excel skill with the ability to create formulas, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc..
- Analytical capacity research, review, interpret and compile key metric indicators of communications success
- Experience synthesizing complex analysis into concise and quickly understood presentations, reports, and visualizations
- At least 3+ years of expertise in Google Analytics and familiarity with social media and monitoring platforms
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Experience with Pay Per Click campaigns
- Proficiency with full suite of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Work experience with Power BI, Tableau or other data visualization software
- Experience working with marketing and communication platforms (e.g., Adobe, Google) and integrating them across communication channels
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
Job posted: 2020-07-28