Sr. Communications Manager, Music
The role of Communications is to develop and define the messaging and communications strategy that increase awareness and affinity for the Red Bull brand and its events, artists and media projects. The department oversees all internal and external communication and partners with external media that matter / agencies and cross-functional Brand, Sports and Culture marketing teams to share and amplify the key messages of our brand. Reporting to the VP, Culture Network, the Sr Communications Manager – Music owns the development and distribution of strategic PR communications and national campaigns that align to the initiatives of a specific SaMo Culture Marketing vertical. The underlying objective of this role is to maximize media coverage that influences and engages priority culture audiences to build brand awareness and brand love to new consumers.
- 1. 8+ years of experience in leading communications for high-profile brands or dance focused agency account management.
- 2. Understanding – both consumer and trends – of the diverse U.S. media and art media landscape
- 3. Track record of delivering results against tight deadlines.
- 4. Exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal and presentations.
- 5. Strong planning, prioritization and project management competencies.
- 6. Creative thinker and innovator; in touch with digital, culture, trends, etc.
- 7. Able to travel as needed; work flexible hours/days of week and weekends
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-04