Sr Communications Mgr.
• Develop communication strategies using best practices, innovative ideas and audience insight.
• Seamlessly and expertly execute communication and public relations plans.
• Provide strategic communications counsel, serving as a trusted advisor for Medicaid leadership.
• Proactively and consistently make connections to larger enterprise initiatives.
• Develop and deliver internal communication initiatives to ensure the project team including all partners are working in unison.
• Support external and internal project initiatives and high level meetings with state client and project leadership
• Expertise required in multiple communication disciplines (such as media/public relations, internal/ executive communications, public affairs, marketing and community relations)
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Experience in Microsoft Office products required
• Experience working with Medicaid or other health care business preferred
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Develop innovative strategies and approaches to increase consumer awareness, understanding and engagement in government programs (e.g. Health Insurance, Child Support, Employment, Education).
– Lead the planning and implementation of integrated communications strategies/tactics across multiple platforms, including print, digital, and social media.
– Work hand-in-hand with MAXIMUS Project Teams and key stakeholders to develop, manage and deliver communication products and services.
– Support business development initiatives and high level meetings with existing and potential future clients.
– Manage Business Development activities for target accounts/markets (e.g., capture planning, proposal writing, pricing, partnerships).
– Develop briefs and/or presentations in support of new business opportunities.
– Maintain current understanding of trends and directions affecting the target health and/or human service markets.
– Project Management.
– Ensure sound management of client delivery: scope, approaches, timelines, budgets, resources and quality.
– Manage profit and loss (P&L) for assigned accounts, markets or territories.
– Manage resources including direct staff, consultants, vendors and/or subcontractors.
– Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
– Minimum of 7 years of related professional experience, 3 years of people management experience required.
Education and Experience Requirements
Offer will be contingent upon contract award.
Job posted: 2021-07-26