Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Sr. Communications Specialist
Sr. Communications Specialist
Job Category: Communications
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 25%
Type of Travel: Continental US
CACI is seeking TS/SCI cleared, dynamic technical professionals to join our UDS program to support our NGA customer. As a team, we focus on the design, engineering, implementation, operations, sustainment and disposal of user facing and data center IT services for our customer. With a strong emphasis on continuous improvement and innovation of user facing and data center services that drives efficiencies and effectiveness. Be a part of something greater than yourself and make a lasting impact at CACI.
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is hiring a Communications Specialist to participate in the development, revision, and delivery of internal and external communications materials.
More About the Role:
•Supports the Communications Lead in the development, revision and delivery of internal and external communications materials.
•Aids in the preparation of program briefings for leadership’s presentation to the government customer. To include, but not limited to the drafting of talking points, scripts and other communications products in coordination with leaders, reviewing and editing information on deliverables.
•Collaborate across all service lanes to gain understanding of all facets of the program and technologies.
•Effectively provide writing and editing skills and strategies to support program and business area leadership.
•Ensures deliverables meet editorial and customer specifications as applicable and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
•Provide administrative support where needed as it relates to program and business area
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA/BS and 5+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of years of experience and education.
- Excellent critical thinking and strategic skills necessary to understand the ITEMS DCS program and NCE dynamics and tailor communications accordingly.
- Must demonstrate success and comfort in working with a diverse workforce, working alongside technical professionals in various levels of expertise.
- Outstanding time management – work within accelerated schedule timelines while delivering high quality products to the customer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to work effectively in a team environment with colleagues from a variety of departments and leadership levels
- Participates in special projects as required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
•Experience developing infographics
•Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop,etc.) Multi-media experience is a plus.
•Demonstrated experience and knowledge of NGA and its Mission Partners, or within the Department of Defense
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Job posted: 2023-09-12