Sr Corporate Counsel, Strategic Policy
What you’ll do in your role.
- Propose legislative and regulatory advocacy to support business with emphasis on new business cases
- Analyze proposed legislation and regulations for impact on businesses
- Assist in creating presentations of Strategic Policy group’s findings
- Collect and analyze data regarding critical company businesses
- Communicate with colleagues in Government Affairs, Legal, and other groups in company about key initiatives
The experience you’ll bring.
- Experience analyzing legislation and regulations and some familiarity with the key policymakers (Congress, FCC, FTC, NTIA, etc.)
- Approximately 3-6 years’ experience at a law firm, in-house, or similar is preferred
- JD Degree
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- At least 18 years of age
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
T-Mobile’s benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, paid parental leave, Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance, childcare subsidy/back up childcare, tuition assistance, flexible scheduling, mobile service discount and charitable giving match.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-11-10