At Exelon, we’ve got a place for you!
Join the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Sr. Manager, Insights & Analytics is responsible for planning and supporting research projects in support of Exelon’s reputation management, customer and stakeholder insights, and public affairs advocacy. The Senior Manager will be responsible for administering the Exelon Reputation Intelligence System, managing the Exelon Voice of the Employee platform and related research projects, leading all public affairs research projects, and collaborating with State and Federal Government Affairs, Public Affairs Advocacy, Employee Engagement, and the entire Communications team to develop strategic recommendations based on research and analytics. The Senior Manager will also serve as the liaison with Market Research and Marketing teams for the Exelon Insights and Analytics function. Responsibilities include working with research and technical vendors, developing research reports, presenting insights and analytics to internal teams, and supporting development of communications and public affairs strategies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Support development and lead administration of the Exelon Reputation Intelligence System, including managing all vendors
2. Manage the Voice of the Employee platform and all research projects, including moderating groups, designing surveys, analyzing data and reporting. 3. Collaborate with other Exelon departments to develop, manage and execute research projects
4. Support the Public Affairs Advocacy team in developing message and communications strategy based on research and analytics.
• Bachelor’s degree in related area. Master’s degree in political science, quantitative methods or related discipline preferred.
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in survey research, analytics, or statistics. Experience conducting research and analytics for utilities or other energy companies preferred.
• Experience managing survey projects with key stakeholders, including policy and financial audiences.
• Understanding of issues facing the energy sector.
• Experience with social media analytics.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking ability
• Proven organizational agility
• Strong interpersonal communication and management skills
• Excellent follow-through capability
• Demands high level of performance from self and others.
• Demonstrated project management experience.
DISCLAIMER The preceding position description is intended to provide the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be a detailed description of the position or a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position, nor is it intended to indicate the exact amounts of time an individual will perform various position duties.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law
Learn more here
Job Posted: September 8, 2017