Sr. Marketing/Communication Analyst
Peraton is searching for a cleared Sr. Marketing/Communications Analyst for a position within our Homeland Security sector located in Arlington, VA. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll do…
- Strengthen the customers brand through strong, consistent messaging and a unified communications and outreach strategy.
- Through a unified communications strategy, coordinate a communications and brand campaign to raise awareness of the customers mission.
- Support crisis and event-driven communication by coordinating timely, unified, impactful, and consistent external messaging and advising multiple divisions within customer leadership.
- Lead planning and execution of major customer events, conferences, and meetings
- Create standardized SOPs for event planning, facilitation and after action.
- Create standardized SOPs for partner communications and messaging.
- Manage the social media accounts used to convey technical cybersecurity messaging and mitigation guidance. Plan monthly calendars for messaging and coordinate with the appropriate teams for input, graphics, and approvals.
- Build a dynamic social media presence and personality for the customer that 1) engages the operational community, and 2) broadens the dissemination of products.
- Independently author or assist technical author/handler to draft, edit, and release products that service cybersecurity mission and organization, which includes annual reports, success stories, statistics, marketing materials (i.e., slick sheets, presentations, service catalogs), and support speaking events.
- Manage customer feedback mechanisms on cybersecurity services and products, to include publications, information sharing programs, and partnership events. Analyze data to show metrics and areas for improvement.
- Provide executive strategic support to advise leadership on the best methods for external communications.
You’d be a great fit if… (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with 8+ years of experience or a Master’s with 6+ years of experience. 6 years of additional experience shall be considered in lieu of degree
- Active TS security clearance
- 8+ years of experience in creating marketing materials
It’d be even better if you… (Preferred)
- Active DHS HQ suitability
What you’ll get… (Peraton Benefits)
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-08-27