Sr. Marketing Communication Professional
Join our ultrasound team now at Siemens Healthineers as an experienced Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Marketing Communications specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Your communication programs span messaging, collateral, events, sales enablement and promotional campaigns
- Working in collaboration with digital teams, you will leverage best practices including digital marketing and demand generation into your strategic plans
- You will outline Key Performance Indicators for your programs and analyze program results and implement improvements based on insights
- You will ensure consistent messaging across all deliverables to effectively represent the company’s brand and solutions to customers, prospects, employees, partners and media
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Siemens Healthineers:
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) and are familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
- With critical deadlines and changing requirements, you are a team player with solid interpersonal skills
- You have solid negotiation skills
- You will be able to travel (20%) and be flexible with your work schedule
- You are comfortable interacting and collaborating with global colleagues for the deployment of your global communication plans
- You are skilled operating in a compliant manner within regulatory requirements
- Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 8-10 years Marketing Communications / Communications experience preferably in the Medical Technology industry
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job posted: 2020-05-19