Sr. Partner Relations and Government Affairs Manager
Sr. Partner Relations and Government Affairs Manager
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for directing the company’s/business unit’s long range planning and development program to ensure the best use of its resources in accordance with objectives for growth and profitability.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs the company’s/business unit’s long-range planning and development program to ensure the best use of its resources in accordance with objectives for growth and profitability.
- Defines and implements plans for the achievement of the company’s/business unit’s goals and objectives to ensure growth and profitability.
- Demonstrates knowledge of corporate policies and procedures.
- Lead, direct and trains team effectively.
- Manages the performance of subordinates and of self. Sets challenging but attainable performance objectives. Monitors progress to performance objectives, and eliminates obstacles when possible.
- Manages budgeting and financial forecasting, and achieves forecasted financial results for assigned cost centers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in a related field. Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of corporate policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Black Knight’s products and services
- Prior working experience developing, promoting and/or selling eMortgage / eClosing products required
- Prior experience responding to RFPs and RFIs required
- Experience maintaining regulatory relationships at Federal and State level required
- Skill in budgeting
- Established track record of involvement in industry trade groups, preferred
- Ability to independently interact with executive level clients
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to exhibit solid decision-making and problem solving
- Ability to lead under pressure with independent judgment
- Ability to demonstration an established track record of involvement in industry trade group
- Ability to lead, direct and manage effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
Business Strategy Manager Senior
Middle level management role. Manages staffing, budgeting, planning for functional area. Implements strategic plans and objectives for multiple business units while ensuring the business units meet their objectives. Works with senior leadership to establish strategic plans and objectives for the business units while ensuring objectives are met. Works on multiple, complex projects as a project leader and subject matter expert. Interacts with executives, management and clients. Typically requires seven (7) or more years of experience in the information technology, financial services industry or commercial banking and three (3) years of experience in a management role.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
The Industry’s Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries’ leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight’s offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-09-15