Sr Policy and Strategy Analyst
Join SAIC and the Intelligence Community by providing support to NCSC security missions, with emphasis in policy development, assessment, analysis, review, recommendations, preparation, and promulgation for Government agencies. Also, you’ll support the Government in creating and developing Cl and Security policy that affects non-IC government agencies (i.e., Department of Agriculture or the Department of Energy.)
Duties also consist of planning, implementation, and revision of the National Counterintelligence Strategy (NCIS), the National Intelligence Strategy (NIS), national intelligence policies (such as the Unifying Intelligence Strategy), and other strategies. Lastly, you’ll support the coordination, research, analysis, review, and revision of new and existing national-level Cl and security policies, processes, and requirements.
Required Experience & Education:
A degree in Counterintelligence, Government, Insider Threat, Library Science, Logistics, Politics, Political Science, Security, or Supply Chain. Level of degree and required experience combinations are the following:
- Doctorate (PhD) and six (6) years of experience; or
- Masters degree and eight (8) years of experience; or
- Bachelors degree and ten (10) years of experience; or
- Associates degree and 12 years of experience; or
- High School/GED and 14 years of experience; or
- No Degree and 18 year of experience.
- Extensive experience facilitating working groups to resolve complex policy issues.
- Extensive experience creating professional policy products.
- Extensive experience with balancing a diverse workload in order to meet changing and competing requirements, and advanced capacity to prioritize or recommend priorities and courses of action to the customer.
- Advanced skills using MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Pro). Specifically, strong ability to analyze and manipulate data within MS Excel as well as visually display data analysis using Visualization software (e.g. Tableau, etc.)
- Good knowledge management skills, to include understanding of concepts, categorization and influence of the information/concepts, and communication of potential impact.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated expertise in supporting U.S. Federal Government outreach and strategic communications; ability to clearly and concisely communicate information to a variety of stakeholders to include varying skill/experience levels.
- An active TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner’s ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Learn more here
ENTER JOB DESCRIPTION HERE
Job posted: 2020-10-08