Sr Public Relations Marketer
The Senior Public Relations Marketer is responsible for creating and executing a number of public relations strategies and tactics to protect and promote Paycom’s image in a proper, coordinated and consistent manner. These strategies and tactics include: reputation management, media relations, social sentiment monitoring, podcast and webinar production, influencer relations, and corporate giving and event planning duties associated with the fulfillment of Paycom’s PR and marketing objectives.
- Monitor Paycom’s online presence across numerous platforms by tracking, reporting on, and analyzing changes to make recommendations for the business
- Collaborate with the Social Media team to build strategic campaigns and content related to reputation management
- Engage in responding to reviews by building response messaging for use across all review sites
- Serve as a liaison between Paycom and the media and influencers, pitching them to generate more coverage and exposure of Paycom
- Forecast new developments in reputation management and detect potential PR issues in order to build strategy around their effect on Paycom
- Manage an annual pre-set reputation management budget of up to $300,000
- Optimize the communication system to enhance accuracy of communication.
- Plan and oversee press events.
- Request publications editorial calendars and look for opportunities for Paycom to gain exposure
- Write creative and compelling content, including media pitches, press releases, fact sheets, advertorials and bylined articles
- Research and write briefing materials.
- Prepare customer case studies for media placement
- Provide recommendations for news pitches, guest appearances, and content for Paycom’s podcasts and webinars
- Track and report on results of media relations efforts
- May oversee up to two support personnel, to include providing guidance, coaching and training.
- Help plan and coordinate Paycom’s corporate events
- Learn all aspects and functions of the Marketing and Communications Department and be able to fill-in and assist with a variety of functions as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in public relations, communications, marketing, business or related field
- At least 7 years of experience in the field of reputation management, public relations or marketing.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong planning skills and proven experience in coordinating ideas and resources to achieve goals.
- Computer proficiency in with MS Office products, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Additional experience with Adobe Design Standard software is a plus.
- Proficient in technology to create and produce webinars and podcasts.
- Ability to produce live on-air content.
- Strong technical aptitude in learning new software, industry terminology and Paycom specific products quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance a must.
- High standard of excellence in attention to details, deadlines, office policies and procedures.
- Ability to handle a number of high priority projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Able to work well with others across the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with customers, prospects, colleagues and vendors.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-08-22