Sr. Regulatory Affairs Associate
Why Choose Acrisure?
In record time, Acrisure has become the fastest growing insurance broker globally. A top 20 player a few years ago, we are now in the top 10 of insurance brokers globally, with ambitious plans to continue growing at pace. Beyond our growth, our dedication to client service, as fueled by our business model and culture, means that Acrisure’s opportunity is to be the most relevant and successful, privately held insurance broker in the industry.
Our model is unique. Through a network of agency partners that provide local service with global reach, we work in service of two core objectives: create value and be a good partner.
Our culture is strong. We are a collaborative company of entrepreneurial, innovative, and talented people who believe in our future. We out think and out work the competition. We look outside our walls and are energized by our fast-paced trajectory.
Our vision for the future is clear. We have limitless potential to achieve unprecedented success in the insurance industry. To achieve our opportunity, a best-in-class Regulatory Affairs team must support us. To fuel our growth, we are looking to supplement our team with a new opportunity for a Sr. Regulatory Affairs Associate on its Regulatory Affairs Team who strives to deliver strong customer service (to both internal and external clients) while maximizing efficiencies to meet the company’s goals and objectives. This position will assist the Regulatory Affairs’ team in providing customer service support of varying complexity that requires the use of good judgment, analytical reasoning, robust interpersonal communication, and sound problem-solving skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of leadership:
- Maintains confidences and protects operations by maintaining a high degree of confidentiality with all sensitive information and assigned tasks;
- Reviews, audits, and compiles documentation for transfers following all compliance protocols to ensure a timely and seamless integration to Acrisure;
- Cultivates professional relationships with insurance carriers and agency partners by providing consultative services and by influencing positive outcomes to complete appointments and to achieve other carrier-related initiatives;
- Ensures accuracy and tracks written notifications (including notifications to carriers and carrier appointments) provided to outside parties and agencies;
- Retrieves and interprets documentation related to inquires associated with carrier appointments and contracts and provides information in an easy to understand fashion;
- Maintains day-to-day regulatory documents in an organized fashion;
- Provides knowledgeable support to team members in the administration of transfers and new business initiatives based on overall team responsibilities; and
- Assists leadership with tasks that may arise from time to time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or the recognized equivalent in education and experience is required;
- Three years professional business office experience is required;
- Customer service representative, account management, project management, or mergers and acquisitions experience is preferred; and
- Experience in the insurance industry or a law firm/in-house legal department with comparable exposure desired.
- Must possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office, specifically, Word and Excel;
- Must demonstrate excellent time management skills as well as prioritization skills;
- Must have a high level of problem-solving capacity;
- Must be able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members;
- Must be self-motivated and driven; and
- Must communicate effectively – both in writing and orally.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges will be encountered.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-09-22