Sr Regulatory Specialist
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
Senior Regulatory Specialist in Burt’s Bees – work with a team of regulatory professionals in the Global Stewardship (GS) department to deliver a robust personal care products compliance program and drive value for the business.
- Represent GS on cross functional projects; identify risks, develop mitigation options to influence project/business direction, and ensure appropriate communication and escalation.
- Ensure regulatory strategies are developed and seamlessly executed upon, enabling successful and timely submissions.
- Proactively drive compliance work streams, establishing an appropriate level of urgency and keen focus on delivering results.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of tools and processes for regulatory information management to drive efficiency.
- Remain current with applicable regulations, guidance documents, and guidelines; interpret complex information and summarize impact for other functions/leadership teams, in a clear, concise and focused manner.
- Seek to understand and embrace global nuances, inter-dependencies and impacts to company goals for international expansion.
- Support international regulatory partners to develop, justify, and document sound regulatory strategies to support global initiatives.
- Represent the function/company at external forums; assume leadership position in external forums, as appropriate.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
- 6 years of experience in the personal care industry.
- Experience in regulatory compliance information management best practices and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, results-driven and resilient.
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders, build and maintain momentum.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create unique solutions.
- Strong customer focus, track record of developing executable strategies that align with business goals.
- Ability to effectively network internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present critical information.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with individuals in a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds and build effective relationships.
Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent (Required)
More about Research & Development (R&D)
From concept to reality, our team is building the next generation of consumer products. R&D is a community of engineers, scientists, mechanical designers and packaging experts, who are actively involved in virtually every step in the lifecycle of our products — from initial concept to raw materials to final goods on store shelves. Together we bring consumers innovative products that deliver superior value.
More About Clorox
At Clorox (NYSE: CLX), we build brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, have busy personal lives and are all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes and workplaces. Make your mark and help us drive growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with 8,700 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2018 sales of $6.1 billion. In addition to our namesake bleach and cleaning products, we market some of the most trusted and recognized consumer and professional brands, including:
- Brita® water-filtration products
- Burt’s Bees® natural personal care products
- Fresh Step® cat litter
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers
- Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
- Kingsford® charcoal
- Liquid Plumr® clog removers
- Pine-Sol® cleaners
- RenewLife® digestive health products
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, Neocell® and Stop Aging Now® dietary supplements
- Clorox Healthcare® and CloroxPro™ Commercial Solutions®
Learn more here
More than 80% of our sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Job posted: 2020-06-11